Sandwich griller enables you to munch healthy snacks. You can use it to grill items like fish, paneer, vegetables, and chicken in a short period. You can also prepare delectable, mouth-watering grilled sandwiches for a perfect breakfast with this wonder appliance.
A top-quality sandwich toaster has high-quality, durable, ceramic coating; the non-toxic coating doesn’t emit and release any harmful gas onto your snacks or in the air, ensuring that your food is safe and healthy.
Look for advanced Sandwich griller models that come with a unique automatic temperature cut-off feature along with an LED indicator, which shuts off the cooking appliance and notifies you once the sandwich is ready. Some models also allow you to adjust the height of the grill according to the food item size,thus making it convenient to toast and roast snacks of different sizes.
An ergonomic handle ensures that you can easily hold the appliance, and a cool-touch handle makes it easy to operate the unit. The non-stick ceramic coating makes cleaning and maintaining the unit easier. So, look for toaster models that provide you with the above-mentioned fascinating features and make cooking effortless and fun for you.
Maintaining Your Sandwich Maker
Here are 5 useful maintenance tips for your sandwich griller.
- Always switch off and unplug the sandwich maker before you begin cleaning it. It can save you from the risk of getting an electric shock. You should wipe the unit with a moist cloth. It is recommended to use a non-abrasive liquid cleaner to clean the appliance. It’s not harsh on the product and thus ensures a long service life of the product. Taking a small amount of warm, non-abrasive, soapy water and wiping the surface of the appliance using a kitchen sponge can prevent food residue from solidifying at a spot.
- You should never immerse the appliance in water or any other liquid and also refrain from putting any part of the unit in the dishwater. Never rinse the griller under the tap, as it could damage the non-stick, ceramic coating.
- After cleaning the appliance, you should dry it using a towel or other soft cloth. It is advisable to ensure that the griller is completely dry before you store it in a cool and dry place.
- You should always keep the cord of the appliance away from heated surfaces and unplug the sandwich maker by pulling the plug and not the cord. Refrain from using the griller with a damaged power plug or broken cord. Also, if the appliance is not in use for a long time, you should unplug it.
- You should make sure that the input voltage must not exceed the listed rating or it might end up damaging the appliance. Never install the griller near a heater or any other heat source.
Thus, top-quality sandwich grillers provide you with excellent features like non-toxic ceramic coating, multi-functionality, ergonomic handle, and a lot more. They are easy to clean and maintain. Following the right maintenance steps can ensure a longer working life and better functioning of the appliance.