Darjeeling is the Indian city of West Bengal and world-famous for the third’s highest mountain Kanchenjunga. This city was evaluated by the British in the 19th century; this region was only known as “Queen of Hills”. Later they realized that this region is suitable for tea plantation. After tea plantation, it is popular as a “Tea Hub of India”. Now this region is famous for the best tea leaves. Due to its pleasant climate, Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages is an evergreen tour for the honeymooners and they can visit here at any season. For tourists’ safety, there are lots of hotels and resorts to book in their comfortable budget where tourists can feel comfortable as same as home. Darjeeling is called an evergreen place for the tour, because of its rich culture, history, and natural assets. Once you visit here then you understand why Darjeeling is world-famous for the hill stations.
Darjeeling package covers the best of Darjeeling just to memories this hill town. Other famous adventuring spots are monasteries, mountains, tea estates, and zoological parks. Abundant of the natural beauty of each place has something special which holds the interest of every tourist and a kind of antidote for the peace lovers. Darjeeling is a place where tourists come to enjoy their life’s best part and capture memories with this green valley. Check out our best offers on Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages with the best services. Darjeeling’s trip can be arranged according to a traveler’s choice. This town has gained the largest number of tourists and most sightseeing places in Darjeeling. Mostly people like to experience here in a cold climate.
Some of the famous sightseeing places are:
- Tiger hill: – It is known for the scenic view of Everest through the peaks.
- Batasia Loop: – It is known for the spiral railway track.
- Darjeeling Ropeway: – This place is famous for its beautiful panoramic view across the lush green valley.
- Nightingale Park: – It is famous for the beautiful view of ranges.
The reason why people mostly visit Darjeeling:
Kanchenjunga is world-famous for its height and surrounded by the beautiful nature and Buddhist culture. it is almost 8586 meters in the section of Himalayas. It stands the world’s third-highest mountain and situated on the border of Nepal and Sikkim in India. Most of the tourists visit here just for trekking but normally you don’t have to worry about this trekking. This trekking is as simple as you walking in the park. The viewpoint of this mountain gives you an energetic feel and strength to trek here. There are so many hotels and resorts nearby this location, where you can see the sunrise every morning over the mountain. Watching the sunrise with your loving ones makes your tour special. Tourists can visit here with their family and friends too. If you are looking for any honeymoon vacation where you can have fun with trekking on hills then Darjeeling is the best place to visit.
Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
Another word for Darjeeling Himalayan Railway is “Toy Train” which runs between the Darjeeling and Jalpaiguri on a small gauge rail. Construction of this journey started in the year of 1879 and completed in 1881. In 1999, this railway declared as a “World Heritage Site”. This Toy journey transports the passengers from Eastern Himalayas to Tea plantations. This journey is very famous because here you enjoy the beautiful view of the lush green valley and admires this amazing land.
Ways To make your trip awesome
- Water Rafting: – Testa place is better for the river rafting. This white water rafting will start from tarkhola and end with Kalijhora. In monsoon, water expands high due to rain therefore avoid this season. Other months like December to July are best for rafting.
- Bhutia Market:- In Darjeeling, Bhutia Market is a very famous place for woolen clothes. Most tourists buy some clothes to take the memory of the trip. You get brand new clothes and beautiful memories with their locals.
- Darjeeling Blossoms Eco-Tourism:- For nature lovers, this is the best place to see because here you live close to nature. A sightseeing view of nature will give you a peaceful mind and refreshment for a hassle life.
When to visit Darjeeling
All seasons are good to go Darjeeling Honeymoon Package but for the winter lovers, November to February is the best time to visit here and having fun in snow vertex, lush-valley, amazing tea garden, and toy journey in Darjeeling. Discover all of this experience in a single package. Book your Hotels in Darjeeling for 6 days – 5 nights with Goingbo and gain facilities at the cheapest price. GoingBo is an online travel portal where you can book hotels, restaurants, cabs, and flight tickets at the lowest price. GoingBo team will guide you and choose the best destination places to make your trip awesome.